Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Happiness Moment With Olympus



Everbody has their own happiness moment right? But do you have it captured on pictures? For me my best happiness moment is on my wedding day. It's like all the feelings, all the challenge and all dreams captured in one precious moment. It's one in lifetime moment that I think everybody should enjoy and  have fun! No bridezilla, just me having fun.



So here is my happiness moment captured by my wedding photographer. I couldn't forget this moment. It's been five months since I took this pictures and everything seem goes so fast! Now I have baby coming on April 2012 and it will be my second happiness moment and I wish I can captured my happiness with my own Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 Kit. I always want my own digital camera so I think this is it the best time to grab this opportunities. So if you want to stand a chances to win this super cool, super chick camera, click this link http://www.nuffnang.com.my/olympus2011/ . Follow their simple step and if you're lucky, you will win this super cool camera too!


The prizes is cool right? I told ya!




My Happiness Moment





Enjoy!





0 Komen sikit-sikit sudah:

Post a Comment